Should I start a YouTube channel?

October Favorites

Sooooo first off what do you think of the blogs new look?
I really like it and I am proud of it if I do say so myself.

Anyways before I continue to gloat shall we actually get started and do what this blog is entitled to do?

Welcome to my top 5 for October.

  1. Now I know this isn't Halloweeny but I finally gave stranger things a go and OMG it was amazing by the last couple of episodes I was shouting at the screen. Well i guess it is sorta halloweeny as its a bit like a horror show cos you know the monster ect ect.
  2. Next up is my go to face paint brand for this time of the year. I use snazaroo as I find they are really pigmented and feel quite nice on the face, for face paints. http://www.snazaroo.co.uk/
  3. So third on my list is the Pumpkin Spice lattes from Starbucks and I have to admit I'm a costa person but with pumpkin spice lattes I will run to Starbucks.
  4. Next up is by lush they are the Pumpkin bath bombs. These are sooooooo nice, they smell of pumpkin pie. If you have never tasted it it is extremely sweet but so good.
  5. Finally is Christmassy I am sorry ok its the gingerbread spice latte by Costa these are so good and stupidly I group two drinks into one favourites but yeah just go on a drink buying spree.
Next time I've got one of my extremely opinionated blog so if you don't like that then sorry but I've been planning it out in my head for quite a while.

Bye!

Caiykin x

Comments

Popular Posts