Should I start a YouTube channel?

Top 5 Christmas Movies

Soooooo I know it is only November but I really couldn't resist, so here you go

  1. A Puppy For Christmas: I am watching this right now and I know that already this is gonna be one of my favourites, its about a journalist in a five year relationship wanting to take the next step by buying a puppy 6 days before xmas, put it this way he doesn't like him and they break up. The rest of it I don't wanna spoil it so go watch it right now.
  2.  Jingle all the way: this is one I am forced to watch AT LEAST 25 times a year. its got Arnold Schwarzenegger who is trying to get that years must have toy, a turbo man. only problem is he's trying to find it on xmas eve...
  3. How The Grinch Stole Christmas: I absolutely adore this movie in my opinion it is the most perfect classic (except for my next pick) so, yeah, I don't know how else to describe it just watch it.
  4. Miracle on 34th street(1947 version): even though it us very old this is the most classic Christmassy movie EVER so that's all I am going to say about it.
  5. Nativity!: this is definitely a feel good, funny Christmas movie. Its mainly a improve movie due to how many kids are in it but I think its just a funny movie.

So that's my top five Christmas movie for this year, now I have to get back to learning future French regular and irregular verbs so yeah.

Bye!

Caiykin x

Comments

Popular Posts